Douglas Council says there are no plans to specifically ban Bride ratepayers from it civic amenity site, after hearing restrictions had been brought in elsewhere.
A report to the Eastern District Civic Amenity Site Joint Committee will be considered by the local authority when it meets on Wednesday.
The report looks at whether the eastern site should bring in measures preventing Bride ratepayers from using it after their local authority withdrew from the northern site.
But after hearing only the Northern site asks for ID they said they'd monitor the situation but not introduce formal ID requirements.
Questions about waiting times for stomach procedures
Planned changes to employment laws to be read in Keys
Peel's up next for Christmas lights!
Replacing care home may take years
Liverpool ferries resume as delayed terminal works finish
Liverpool Ferry Terminal wins UK architecture award
MHK to ask about protection for rent deposits
Health minister's LinkedIn hacked